Milestone birthdays like 50th birthday are the best time to commemorate the accomplishments made in the past. Birthdays are such important events every year for a person and it is really wonderful to take that opportunity to show them how much they mean to you. Showing how much a person mean to you was not only base on the expensive gifts that you could give to them. Sometimes you could let them feel that they are special by just telling them some 50th birthday quotes and sayings that they could never forget.
50th Birthday Quotes
Here are the collection of birthday quotes from famous personality, philosopher, and author.
• The face you have at age twenty-five is the face God gave you, but the face you have after fifty is the face you earned. Cindy Crawford
• You take all the experience and judgment of men over fifty out of the world and there wouldn’t be enough left to run it. Henry ford
• 50 years: here’s a time when you have to separate yourself from what other people expect of you, and do what you love. Because if you find yourself 50 years old and you aren’t doing what you love, then what’s the point? Jim Carrey
• The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. Muhammad Ali
• By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. Marie Dressler
• Fifty! Now is the time to make your mark on the world – explore the Antarctic or become an astronaut. Make your mind up to take on exciting new challenges – straight after your afternoon nap. – Unknown Author
• The only way to relieve the frustration of being fifty-something is to constantly seek new ways of irritating the young. Fortunately in old age, you develop the ability to do this naturally in every single thing you do or say. – Unknown Author
• Just because a woman is over fifty does not mean she no longer has anything to offer. If anything, we have so much more to offer! We have lived life, we get better with age. I do my best work now in my 60s. Sure, I could retire; but what would I do? Play Bingo? I think not! – Donna Wells
• Everyone over 50 should be issued every week with a wet fish in a plastic bag by the Post Office so that, whenever you see someone young and happy, you can hit them as hard as you can across the face. – Richard Griffiths
• The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. – TS Eliot
• Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. – Victor Hugo
• Old age: A great sense of calm and freedom. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many. – Plato
• When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it. – Mark Twain
• Just because a woman is over fifty does not mean she no longer has anything to offer. If anything, we have so much more to offer! We have lived life, we get better with age. – Dawn Wells
• Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. – Menachem Mendel Schneerson
• Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier. – Dan Bennett
• Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. – Tom Wilson
• To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living. – Henri Frederic Amiel
• You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt, as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as you hope, as old as your despair. – Paul H. Duhn
These and many other birthday quotes are as true as the day they were spoken. Commemorate the special events of your loved ones with these thoughtful and inspirational 50th birthday quotes that they will never forget.
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln